Sheikh Zayed Mosque Abu Dhabi Tour
Abu Dhabi Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Tour from Dubai
With the help of a professional private tour driver from our company, you will enjoy an Abu Dhabi Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque tour from Dubai or Sharjah, it’s the most famous and most visited tourist attraction in Abu Dhabi city tour you should see after arrival in Abu Dhabi, this place is also the centre of the Abu Dhabi Muslim community and all the people who are visiting the Grand Mosque can visit it between 9 am to 8 pm, exempt Ramadan Fridays and some Islamic festival days.
The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is located in the Capital city of UAE and it is the largest mosque in the Middle East and the 8th largest mosque on the planet with an area of over 22,412 square meters, it covers an area of 290 by 420 m and can serve 50k+ tourists and worshipers each day, so you get a sense of its vast size when you’re standing on the courtyard where thousands of tourist enjoying their day.
The Mosque was built by King Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan and opened on 20 Dec 2007. The grand mosque is designed by Syrian Architect Mr Yusef Abdelki.
The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Abu Dhabi is also considered the centre of the Islamic religion in UAE and is visited by millions of Muslim devotees from all over the world.
Grand Mosque is a must-visit for everyone visiting Abu Dhabi, it allows you to take a deep insight into the rich history of the country.
Explore the historical monuments, see the beautiful architecture and experience a mesmerizing visit to the largest mosque in the region. Discover the fascinating cultural facets of the capital city with an exclusive Abu Dhabi Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque tour from Dubai.
Grand Mosque Tour Overview
This Sheikh Zayed Mosque tour is designed to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque and give you the best possible chance of enjoying the sights and atmosphere in Abu Dhabi. You will have the opportunity to take pictures of the unique architecture of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque and explore the interior of this impressive building.
The Abu Dhabi Grand mosque tour will allow you to explore the beauty of the mosque and its surroundings. This tour allows you to explore the beauty of this wonderful religious and tourist attraction. The tour will give you a glimpse of some of the finest features of the mosque. You will also see the beautiful blue swimming pools surrounding the mosque as well as the main prayer hall. You will get an overview of the building construction and the techniques used to create its grandeur. The tour will also show you the beautiful dome, which is considered to be the second largest dome in the world, also, it is known to be the largest dome in the Middle East. You will admire the white marble works and the world biggest carpet in the main prayer hall.
The Grand Mosque Abu Dhabi tour is a great opportunity to learn in deep about Islamic traditions, culture, and beliefs.
If you are looking for a private full-day tour of the Grand Mosque including all the famous tourist attractions of the capital city from Dubai, then don’t surf further than our top-rated Abu Dhabi tour by bus, this tour includes everything that you need to see in Abu Dhabi city with no hassle.
Additional tour activities can be include
As we drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road we shall pass by the Yass Mall, with its impressive architectural designs, which will allow you to take some great pictures of the mall and its buildings.
You can also explore the Sheikh Zayed National Museum that houses the national heritage of UAE and the Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan School which was established by Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan. Besides that, you can book an exclusive Abu Dhabi tour with Ferrari World, and if you wish, you can add an extra Dubai sightseeing tour to explore the modern and skyscrapers city of UAE.
What to Expect
Experience the true spirit of Islamic culture on a private tour of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi, see the mosque’s incredible architecture, white marbles, incredible interior, precious stones, the world’s biggest carpet, and the famous dome and minarets. Learn all about the history of the mosque and about the Islamic religion, as well as its architecture and its history.
- Pickup and Drop from the doorstep in Dubai
- Transport by new air-condition vehicle.
- Enjoy up to 6 hours inside Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque
- Experienced and well dressed English speaking driver
- Abaya and Scarf will be provided by Mosque Authority.
- Entry ticket to Mosque is free.
- No prior booking to mosque entry is required.
- Pets are not allowed inside Mosque
- Large bags are not allowed to carry inside Mosque, if you have big luggage keep that in the bus.
- Male and females shall not wear short dresses as it is not allowed in Mosque.
- Tour guide
- Wheelchair not accessible
Booking & Cancellation Policy
- It’s best to book this tour one or more days before the date of the services.
- Booking can be done on the same day also but depends on the vehicle availability.
- You can confirm your booking with us instantly once we get all the details and confirmation.
- No advance payment for booking is required; payment can be even paid to the driver by cash at the date of the services.
- Customers must inform our office up to 24 hours prior about changing in pickup location or time.
- The full amount will be charged if customers cancel the booking at the date of the services.
- This tour can be canceled up to 24 hours in advance of the date of the services free of charge.
- 5% VAT is applicable in every invoice.
- Women must wear long dresses, hands and head must be covered.
- Women’s attire must not be tight-fitting
- Men are also not allowed to wear short dresses (Mosque Management doesn’t provide dresses for men).
- Men and women both need to cover their legs and arms fully.
- Valid negative PCR tests and fully vaccinated certificates are required during Covid-19 pandemic days.
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is open between 9 am to 8 pm every day.
- Mosque usually closed at any Islamic festival days, as per the law
- Grand Mosque is closed on Friday at holly Ramadan month.
Departure and Return Time
The best departure time from Dubai is between 9 am to 11 am and the return time is between 5 pm to 6 pm. Since it’s a private tour so travelers can choose their convenient departure and return time.