Abu Dhabi City Tour
Explore the City of Dreams
Abu Dhabi City Tour with Best Itinerary
Explore the Capital City of UAE at Low Cost
Abu Dhabi City Tour
A day Abu Dhabi City Tour includes all the top tourist attractions visit within the city which will make your day full of fun and joy with family & friends and loved ones. Experience the old and modern tourist attraction sightseeing tour by luxury buses and minivan with experienced drivers.
Abu Dhabi city sightseeing tour time limit is up to 10 hours, excess hours will be considered overtime.
Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Highlights:
- Pickup from Dubai / Sharjah hotel, residence, or any place as per customer’s demand.
- Driven to Abu Dhabi city via Sheikh Zayed road.
- Enjoy a 1 hour & 40 minutes ride with music on the way to Abu Dhabi on both sides of the road from 6 feet up, the high-rise buildings will provide an amazing viewing experience.
- Grand Mosque Abu Dhabi: The 1st tourist attraction in Abu Dhabi City Tour deals is the Grand Mosque: On arrival to Abu Dhabi city visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque: Sheikh Zayed Mosque is the largest mosque in UAE and the main place of worship.
The Grand Mosque contains 7 ceiling fixtures, each of them are comprised of a huge number of Swarovski Crystals and made of white shiny marble, the mosque consists of 82 large domes.
The main hall handmade carpet is the world’s largest carpet which is about 5700 Meters.
Tourists from all over the world visiting UAE to experience Abu Dhabi City Tour with a Grand Mosque visit.
The mandatory instructions about the Grand Mosque visit are highlighted beneath (Please take a view prior to visiting this holly Muslim religious place).
- Heritage Village: After spending some time at Mosque, head to Heritage Village Abu Dhabi and experience the traditional aspect of Arab past culture and learn how the Arab tribes were living in the desert. See the eye-catching old Mosque, Oasis Village, Old-time daily usages items, do shopping and buy traditional Arabic jewelry and attire, etc.
Indulge yourself by watching a craftsman making traditional metal items, pottery, weaving Arabic dresses.
The craftsmen demonstrate their work to visitors live and often inviting visitors to try making it too.
This Abu Dhabi Tourist Attraction will lead you to keep thinking about how the Arab people were living before the discovery of oil.
- Emirates Palace Hotel: Next, the Abu Dhabi Tour Bus driver will take you to the most significant place in Abu Dhabi city which is filled with World-Class Architecture design and the most luxurious and costly hotel in Abu Dhabi “Emirates Palace Hotel”.
The Emirates palace hotel construction cost is 3 plus billion USD which is the 3rd number world expensive hotel ever built.
You will see a geomagnetic shape grand dome in the main hall.
Most of the Palace suites are furnished in costly marble and gold.
This awesome iconic landmark blends Arabian splendor with modern luxury style to generate an amazing and memorable experience.
The sandy golden color building with a green garden and water fountain everywhere will make your time unforgettable forever.
Other Tour Packages, You May Like to Explore
Dubai City Tour Packages
Dubai City Tour
Experience Dubai city with top city tour attractions visit. Get 20 % off for family Dubai city tour deals. Explore Dubai like never before
Desert Safari Dubai
Desert Safari Dubai
Experience the Top Desert Safari at Dubai, Low Cost with VIP Services. Enjoy an Amazing Evening with us in Desert of Dubai UAE. Grab the Max Fun & Thrill with Family and Friends.
Al Ain City Tour
Al Ain City Tour
Al Ain City is natural city filled with top natural tourist attractions and greenery, mountain, zoo etc. Experience an Amazing Tour to Al Ain City from Dubai.
Hatta City Tour
Hatta City Tour
Discover the top tourist attractions in Hatta city in a full-day Hatta city tour from Dubai by private bus packages. Explore the heritage and modern destination of Hatta city.
Watch Abu Dhabi Tour Top Attraction Live
Abu Dhabi Local Tour Overview
If you are visiting UAE and not including Abu Dhabi City Local Tour in your bucket list so your tour to UAE is surely incomplete. Book your Abu Dhabi day tour in advance and visit Abu Dhabi with the family with us and grab the max fun by exploring the capital city of UAE’s top old and modern tourist attractions.
The United Arab Emirates is one of the most beautiful countries in terms of tourism and famous for high rise skyscrapers, luxury shopping malls, luxury hotels, modern parks, and zoos, etc.
Abu Dhabi is the capital city of UAE and the residence place of the ruler “His Highness Sheikh Zayed Bin Al Nahyan”. According to a recent survey, more than 2 million tourists visiting Abu Dhabi city each year.
Abu Dhabi Local Tour gives you the best opportunity to explore the beauty of AbuDhabi city with your family and friends.
Abu Dhabi is not like Dubai which comprised of skyscrapers and luxury shopping malls, but Abu Dhabi city enriches with the Arab fast culture, heritage, and indeed the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque which is the most highly visited spot in UAE.
Experience the historical city with us in a day Abu Dhabi Local Tour deals where you will explore all the tourist attractions which include Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Ferrari World, Yas Island, Heritage Village, Louvre Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Corniche, Emirate Palace, Iranian Market, Dates Market, and Abu Dhabi city sightseeing.
Abu Dhabi is the city of peace and Arab culture which filled with skyscrapers, costly shopping malls, awesome fountains, beautiful parks, zoo, beach, etc.
Abu Dhabi Tour Itinerary
Below we have highlighted Dubai to Abu Dhabi tour itinerary which includes the best top tourist attractions. Beneath tour itinerary is not limited to the below spots and it can be customized based on tourist interest:
✔ Pickup from any place within Dubai or Sharjah by Minivan or Buses (Subjected to customers’ needs and size of group).
✔ Ferrari World Abu Dhabi (Sightseeing from outside).
✔ Yas Island.
✔ Abu Dhabi Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque (with entry access).
✔ Heritage Village Abu Dhabi (with tourist access).
✔ Dates Market Abu Dhabi.
✔ Irani Market.
✔ Al Wahda Mall (or any mall within Abu Dhabi city areas as per customer’s demand for shopping).
✔ Emirate Palace (Outer sightseeing).
✔ Qasr Al Hosn.
✔ Abu Dhabi Corniche (Photo shots and walk if the tourist want).
✔ Travel inside of Abu Dhabi city to see the beautiful skyscrapers and know more about the city.
✔ Abu Dhabi Museum (Louvre) (Outer view).
✔ After ending this amazing journey, the driver will drop you at your doorstep.
Note: The Abu Dhabi tour itinerary can be customized, subject to guests/tourist interests and needs.
If you want to add more excitement and fun to your holidays then consider booking Dubai city tour packages and enjoy visiting luxury shopping malls, see skyscrapers, luxury hotels, parks, and open beaches, etc.
Abu Dhabi City Tour Booking / Cancellation Policy
- Abu Dhabi City Tour booking shall be done minimum 2 days prior to tour date (it is favorable for us), indeed we have facilities of same day booking too.
- Those tourist attractions which required entry tickets, shall be arrange by tourist.
- Infants are exempt from entry fee.
- 20 % payments shall be posted to our account prior to secure the booking of Abu Dhabi City Tour Deals. Note: if it’s hard for customers to remit the advance payment, so here we are showing flexibility and booking can be done without advance payment, thus payment shall be paid to driver at services date by cash.
- Booking can be post pond by guest minimum 5 days prior to services date.
- Booking can be cancelled by customers minimum 5 days prior to services date.
- 1oo% payment will be charged if booking cancelled by customers within 24 hours prior to Abu Dhabi City Tour Services start time.
FAQs About Abu Dhabi City Tour
Q: How far is Dubai Abu Dhabi?
A: Abu Dhabi located 140 km far from Dubai main city areas and takes approx 1 hour and 40 minutes by Dubai to Abu Dhabi tour bus or van ride via Sheikh Zayed Road.
Q: How do you get from Dubai to Abu Dhabi?
A: There are many transfer options, like if you are 3 or less people use taxi or metro or can use public transport bus, But if you are a large group or family and want to have Abu Dhabi city tour or pick n drop better hiring a private Dubai to Abu Dhabi Tour bus or van subjected to your needs.
Q: What are the best restaurants to eat in Abu Dhabi city?
A: There are plenty of luxury and ordinary restaurants in the city, being in business of tourism we can suggest few of them based on guest feedback.
1. Angar restaurant (Indian restaurant) located in Yas Marina Circuit,
2. Villa Toscana (Italian Restaurant) located in National Tower Corniche Road,
3. Sontaya South East Asian Restaurant (Thai Restaurant) Located in Saadiyat Island,
4. Paul Cafe (French Restaurant) Located in Zayed the 2nd street,
5. Ibrahimi Restaurant (Pakistani Restaurant) Located in Madina Zayed,
6. Hakkasan (Chinese Restaurant) located in Emirate Palace Corniche Road etc.
Q: What are the adventurer things to do in Abu Dhabi at night?
A: Abu Dhabi is the city of lights, fun and adventure, the fun activities never end and active 24/7. You can indulge yourself at Abu Dhabi night life by visiting dance bar, restaurants, parks and zoo and can roam around the city. Visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque at night and enjoy the blue light reflecting the white tiles and domes.
Q: How long is the Corniche in Abu Dhabi?
A: Abu Dhabi Corniche located in the heart of Abu Dhabi city, the Corniche road is 8 kilo meter long, which comprised of a beautiful park, children play areas, cafes, restaurants etc. Here you can cook with family and can spend a whole day.
Q: Is Sheikh Zayed Mosque free?
A: Yes, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is free to enter. The Mosque opened from Saturday to Thursday from 9 am to 10 pm, It Friday morning time the Mosque is open for worshiper only.
Q: What should I wear to Sheikh Zayed Mosque before entry?
A: Men shall wear loose fitting attire and not shorts, for women Abaya and headscarf will be provided at the time of entry and shall be return back at exit time.
Important Information About Abu Dhabi Local Tour
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque entry required special dresses from men and women as mentioned below:
- Men shall not wear shorts (The dress shall cover knees).
- The legs and arms shall be covered.
- The attire shall not be tight.
- Females will be asked to cover their hairs, also during entry to holly Mosque Abaya and a headscarf will be provided by Mosque Management, which has to be returned back while leaving.
- Those tourist attractions which require entry tickets: Tickets shall be arranged by guests and can be got on the spot at the entry gate.
- All our Abu Dhabi Local Tour packages are private basis and not sharing basis. The exclusive vehicle will be provided with a professional driver.
- Pickup time from Dubai or Sharjah is as per customer convenience and needs.
- Time countdown starts once the driver picks up guests/customers from their hotel, residence, etc.
Abu Dhabi City Tour Top Attractions (Gallery)
AALI Transport and Bus Rental Dubai LLC is The Leading Transportation Company & Best Bus Rental Company in Dubai, Sharjah & Abu Dhabi UAE.
We Offers a Premium Vehicles Renting Service in Dubai For Picnic & Parties Transport , Guest Transport , Family & Friends Transport , Events Transport , Airport Transfer , City Tour Transport, Hotel Transport, Group Passenger Pick n Drop, Sightseeing Transport etc.
We Have All Types Of Luxury Minivan and Buses with Drivers Rental Services On Daily & Weekly Bases All Over UAE.